working days problem

Hi,

In our C# Windows Form application, we are using the SQL Server 2000 as the
database server.
The Database table MyTable has a field RegistrationDate which represents the
Date a client comes to our company to deliver his product. We have some
Working days for processing his product, like 20, 30, 40 days.
My question is how do I handle the working days problem, e.g., a client
comes at the Days February 15 where we have 40 Working days to process his
product, or a client comes at November 25 where we have 40 Working days to
process his product. We need to know what's the last day for a special
Working day period.
We are looking for a most simple way to handle this problem.
Would anyone give me some advice? Any help will be appreciated.

Jason

  • Re: working days problem
    ... The AddWorkDays(date, workDays, holidaysAreWorkDays) UDF, for example, takes ... > In our C# Windows Form application, we are using the SQL Server 2000 as ... > the database server. ... > the Date a client comes to our company to deliver his product. ...
  • Re: Getting Chinese characters from db
    ... I'll research the web/jsp client application ... You are successfully storing Chinese characters ... > wrong with what you are doing in SQL Server. ... > settings that need to be changed, not anything on the database server side. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • Re: working days problem
    ... Both SQL Server and the DateTime instance will allow you to add days to ... > the database server. ... > the Date a client comes to our company to deliver his product. ...
  • Re: Access 2007->SQL Server2005 "connection was forcibly closed",G
    ... I think it will ameliorate the situation if you clean up the client as ... And to come back to my problem: I think with help of the SQL Server admins ... closed connections - but all of these errors are in the version which used ... Every new client opens again 30 connections if I open 30 tables ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.connect)
  • Re: Best way to populate webpages from multiple tables
    ... tables within hash tables, custom classes etc. ... > Set a session expiring cookie at the client that stores the Customer ID. ... > send it to the client, instead store it in your session mgmt sql server - ...