working days problem

Hi,

In our C# Windows Form application, we are using the SQL Server 2000 as the
database server.
The Database table MyTable has a field RegistrationDate which represents the
Date a client comes to our company to deliver his product. We have some
Working days for processing his product, like 20, 30, 40 days.
My question is how do I handle the working days problem, e.g., a client
comes at the Days February 15 where we have 40 Working days to process his
product, or a client comes at November 25 where we have 40 Working days to
process his product. We need to know what's the last day for a special
Working day period.
We are looking for a most simple way to handle this problem.
Would anyone give me some advice? Any help will be appreciated.

Jason

.