Re: Problem with imageStream in resx.

I resolved it by myself.
Create 2 projects : first (compiled with devenv.exe.manifest file)
which reads resx and write all images from imagelists to folders and
second (compiled without devenv.exe.manifest) which write imagelists
builds from images to resx file.

This solution is not perfect but saved a lot of my time.

  • Re: Why are resx files needed?
    ... I guess that technically things like images could be persisted in the code ... but if you look at the XML in a resx file you'll see that even a small image ... Find great Windows Forms articles in Windows Forms Tips and Tricks ...
  • Re: A .net 2002 Error
    ... > run with no images in control No Error. ... > After putting 1 Image in control and not even using it When I hit run I ... If you are using a manifest file with the "devenv.exe" ... file and recreate the forms containing the imagelists. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • "[BUG] Segmentation fault" on import script.
    ... and the images were getting imported fine. ... the resizing to iterate through an ImageList and do all the resizing ... # create ImageLists for the thumbnails copied from the original ... image_object.original_x = cols ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: ImageLists on localized forms
    ... As a resource in the current language¡¯s resx file. ... > Localization is simply a process where the code generator moves properties ... This is why the images for the image list are always stored ...
  • Re: How to edit "embedded" resources
    ... The first tool only does what the MS ResourceEditor does, ... see the pieces inside the resx file, ... edit the embedded imagestream that contains the images in an imagelist. ... > Integrated Visual Studio .NET graphics editor ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing)