access violance

Installing new programs, like PaintShop Pro, I got a message:
Wrong sign in My Documents
Installing NERO 9 stops with a message:
SetupX.exe: Critical Error in installation of NERO, Message: SetupX.exe:
Cant find UnitSetup--
Can anyone help me to install these programs properly?
With best regards, Peter

  • Re: Asking for activation code 3 years on
    ... > enough, after installing and rebooting, I also was asked to validate ... This was on a system that has had no hardware changes in ... > installing Nero - one which included Roxio Easy Media Creator. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Installed Nero, starged getting Outlook Express error messages?
    ... Coincidental with installing Nero 7.1, I started getting error messages from ... Outlook Express - always during Nero operations so far. ... Funny thing is that I never, *ever* use Outlook Express - It just happens tb ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • requesting details
    ... Installing NERO 9 stops with a message: ... SetupX.exe: Critical Error in installation of NERO, ... Cant find UnitSetup-- ...
  • Re: Windows XP Home Installation
    ... "Installing Windows" with "setup will complete in approx: 34 minutes" and stops. ... It is in the middle of trying to install devices. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Winter
    ... that's not "pretty harmless". ... So put in a firewall that stops it. ... of installing a new keyboard that has a Shift/Caps key. ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)