Re: How to format individual cells or rows of a VB.NET DataGrid?

Thanks for the help. It's working great.

My next question is: How do I change the format of other cells on the same
row?

As in your example, if the first cell of current row contains "Test", the
background color of the first cell wil be changed to RED, and the font color
is changed to WHITE. How do I propagate the same format to the rest cells
basing on the value of the FIRST cell?

Richard

.