InstallUtil: custom options
- From: "Mike R" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:41:23 -0400
I have 2 questions about custom options in InstallUtil.
The help screen for InstallUtil says this:
--- quote ---
Options take the form /switch=[value]
<...a list of options follows...>
Individual installers used within an assembly may recognize other options.
To learn about these options, run InstallUtil with the paths of the
on the command line along with the /? or /help option.
--- end of quote ---
The questions are:
1. How do I get the custom options passed into InstallUtil?
Suppose I type a command line:
installutil /x=a /y=b <assembly_name.dll>
How do I get "x=a" and "y=b" in my class?
2. How do I pass the information about supported custom options to
InstallUtil, so that
it is available from "installutil /? <assembly_name.dll>".
- Prev by Date: syntax to see if record exists in SQL!! (ASAP!)
- Next by Date: Solution Project Dependencies
- Previous by thread: syntax to see if record exists in SQL!! (ASAP!)
- Next by thread: Solution Project Dependencies