How to stop screensaver from running (not deactivate)
- From: "Rick" <Rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 06:29:04 -0700
I am trying to stop the screen saver from running based on a external trigger
from our application.
I have a .Net application and I am using interop to make a
SystemParameterInfo() call to determine if the screensaver is running and
that works OK, but I do not see a way to force it to stop running. I tried to
deactivate and reactivate it but that does not force it to quit. I do not
want to disable it all together. I really just want a way to stop the
screensaver from running and reset the timer to start counting again from 0.
- Prev by Date: create columns automatically -- want to choose alignment!
- Next by Date: Re: Why Implementation?
- Previous by thread: create columns automatically -- want to choose alignment!
- Next by thread: Florida .NET developers