Blue Question Mark Icons in A/R Programs
- From: "Bill Rankin" <bkds_rankin@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 23:25:49 -0600
I have one computer that displays blues shield icons with a white question
mark in the Add or Remove Programs list for all the Service Pack entries for
Framework 2.0 and 3.0. Earlier and later versions on this list have the
This happened sometime after I installed Framework 3.5 SP1. It may have
happened after I uninstalled OneCare. I plan on testing this weekend. I
have five other systems with 3.5 SP1 that have the standard icons for all
the Framework entries on the A/R list.
I have not gotten any errors from any applications that run on this
Has any one seen this before.
- Prev by Date: RE: Saving app settings - What's the opposite of appsettingsreader?
- Next by Date: RE: Problem installing
- Previous by thread: Blancpain Lunar Moonphase Watch, Popular Wristwatch
- Next by thread: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update