Blue Question Mark Icons in A/R Programs

I have one computer that displays blues shield icons with a white question
mark in the Add or Remove Programs list for all the Service Pack entries for
Framework 2.0 and 3.0. Earlier and later versions on this list have the
standard icon.

This happened sometime after I installed Framework 3.5 SP1. It may have
happened after I uninstalled OneCare. I plan on testing this weekend. I
have five other systems with 3.5 SP1 that have the standard icons for all
the Framework entries on the A/R list.

I have not gotten any errors from any applications that run on this
computer.

Has any one seen this before.

Bill-R

  • Re: Designing a Contact form in OL03
    ... All of the items (with former icons and new icons) display the custom ... I do not think I have SP1 yet. ... > message class for those with the new or the ... > 3a) In order to use the form on another folder, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: ErrMsg: Entry point not located
    ... > I think you'll see that this does nothing but remove the IE icons ... > You can capture that string by executing the following script fragment ... I still cannot install IE 6 SP1 and the unexpected shut-downs continue. ...
  • Active Desktop breaks when recycle bin is *not* displayed on the desktop
    ... I'm running XP Pro, SP1, and I want to have no icons on the desktop ... while Active Desktop is enabled. ... recycle bin. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Desktop Icons
    ... You have to have at least XP SP1. ... >> Rebuild icons ... >> Repair Now button ...
  • Re: Toolbar Icons nicht sichtbar
    ... Framework 1.1 und ja es sind visualstyles vorhanden. ... Aber bei etwa einem von 20 Starts des ... Programms ... sind die Icons nicht sichtbar. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.entwickler.dotnet.vb)