Re: [Exceptions Handling] How to understand the different type of errors

Il Fri, 18 May 2007 11:03:24 -0700, Peter Duniho ha scritto:

[cut]
Thanks for your answer,
I was convinced that using the HRESULT value was a very good idea (I have a
long experience with the Win32 C/C++ development) but ... look at this !

I pasted the two difference situations, using a custom exception class I
can access to the protected HRESULT value and...there is the same value :-(

[Situation A]
{"I/O error occurred."}
_className: Nothing
_COMPlusExceptionCode: -532459699
_data: {System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal}
_dynamicMethods: Nothing
_exceptionMethod: {System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo}
_exceptionMethodString: Nothing
_helpURL: Nothing
_HResult: -2146232800
_innerException: Nothing