System.IO.IOException: The semaphore timeout period has expired.
- From: "Scott McFadden" <nospam.smcfadden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:34:53 -0600
I have a .net service on a Win2003 server box that periodically attempts to
from a local path to a UNC path on another Win2003 server box. I use
System.IO.File.Move to accomplish this task. Unforunately, this causes the
following exception to be thrown intermittently:
Exception Info: System.IO.IOException: The semaphore timeout period has
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str)
at System.IO.File.Move(String sourceFileName, String destFileName)
Anyone else have this problem?
..NET Framework 1.1
- Prev by Date: ANN: NLog version 0.95 has been released!
- Next by Date: problem installing .Net 2.0 Framework
- Previous by thread: ANN: NLog version 0.95 has been released!
- Next by thread: problem installing .Net 2.0 Framework