System.IO.IOException: The semaphore timeout period has expired.

I have a .net service on a Win2003 server box that periodically attempts to
move files
from a local path to a UNC path on another Win2003 server box. I use
System.IO.File.Move to accomplish this task. Unforunately, this causes the
following exception to be thrown intermittently:
Exception Info: System.IO.IOException: The semaphore timeout period has
expired.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str)

at System.IO.File.Move(String sourceFileName, String destFileName)

Anyone else have this problem?

..NET Framework 1.1

Win2003 SP1

thanks!