SVG Plugin/Internet explorer problem on W2K Server + .NET 2.0 Beta

We have an ASP.NET application that utilises the Adobe Scalable Vector
Graphics (SVG) plugin for internet explorer to display web based maps.
However since we installed the Beta 2 version of the .NET framework
2.0(2.0.50215.44), Visual Studio .NET Beta 2 and SQL Server 2005 CTP one of
our development servers (Windows 2000 Server, Service Pack 4, Internet
Explorer 6.0.2800.1106+SP1), the servers copy of internet explorer now gives
an error when our web maps are displayed. The error prevents the map being
drawn in the SVG plugin. The problem appears to be with a client jscript that
calls the svg objects getSVGDocument() method.

A similar error is also occurring on another server running Windows 2003
Server (64bit x64) edition. This server also has the Beta 2 version of the
..NET framework 2.0 installed and SQL Server 2005 CTP (64 bit).

A demonstration web site is available at
http://www.automatica.co.uk/autowebmaps (you need to logon to the system
using the default user given).

To use the site you need to install version 3.0, 3.0.1, 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 of
the adobe svg plugin. The download of this should automatically be triggered
unless it is prevented by internet explorers security settings. In any case
the plugin is at http://www.automatica.co.uk/autowebmaps/svgView.exe

We cannot find any way of resolving this issue and ithe system works fine
with Windows XP Pro SP1 + .NET Framwork 2.0 Beta 2 installed.
.