CHM file and webbrowser component
- From: "Martin Fink" <frank.drebin@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 20:59:52 +0200
I want to show a particular html page from a chm file in the webbrowser component (.NET 2.0). It works if I have the chm file on disk and make the webbrowser navigate to it via the mk:@MSITStore url (i.e. webbrowser.Navigate("mk:@MSITStore:C:\foo.chm::/start.html")).
Now I want to embed the chm into my assembly and load it from there directly into the webbrowser component (without storing it temporarily on disk). I thought I could use webbrowser.DocumentStream and set it to the stream of the 'chm resource'. But how can I tell the webbrowser that this stream is a chm and he has to navigate to a specific html page.
Perhaps there is a completely other aproach. Any hints are welcome.
- Prev by Date: How to make all controls disable foreColor and BackColor same as ReadOnly = true?
- Next by Date: Re: How to Https locally?
- Previous by thread: How to make all controls disable foreColor and BackColor same as ReadOnly = true?
- Next by thread: Writing to Standard Output from a Windows Forms application