Drag/Drop from Opera

I've implemented a standard drag/drop mechanism into my form so that the
user can drag in an image from a web browser. This works fine for the
standard browsers, but is there any reason why this wouldn't work for Opera
? And if so is there a workaround ?

  • Re: ways to drag & drop
    ... To be clear that on seeing mouseup, i cannot be sure that a ... I return the dragged element to it's origin (which was stored ... understand whenever a user does a drag & drop. ... i understand all the drag & drop events happening inside web browser. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Drag and drop an URL
    ... can you give an advice please? ... I learned how to drag and drop an URL from my ... web browser to my Java application. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Gif items
    ... Easily tested - drag the non-animating GIF out to the desktop, ... drag it to your web browser and see if it animates or not. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • File drag drop on web browser control
    ... I have a win form having a web browser control on it. ... have drag drop functionality on web browser control. ... I searched for it but there are drag drop events available with Web ...
  • Web browser control in VS.NET 2003
    ... I want to use the Web Browser control in it. ... "Microsoft Web Browser" to the Toolbox. ... However, when I drag the Web Browser component on a dialog, Visual Studio ... crashes with the message "An unhandled exception has been caught by the VSW ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)