link two datagridviews?

hi,

i have two tables, related by a one to many relationship. i want a form with
both tables showing, and when i click on a record in the 'one' datagridview,
i want the 'many' view to show only the related records.

also...i want to be able to see all the records in the 'many' view when i
want.
and...i want both the 'one' and 'many' views to have navigation menu strip.

i've been searching around and have created a relation between the two table
adapters, but am not sure how to make the form behave the way i want? i
would think this could be pretty automatic, so i am holding off writing code
for click events until i hear if there is a better way.

thanks!

Fred

  • Re: How To Multi Processing ?
    ... Multiprocessing by creating about three processes and then showing there ... states that which process is now in running state and which one is in ... You will find a number of message threads in this newsgroup concerning writing code that uses threads, so I also recommend browsing those with Google Groups to familiarize yourself with discussions that have already taken place. ...
  • How to Open Sony Vaio PCG-TR5AP?
    ... At any rate I think the hard drive is showing signs of demise. ... Just above the vents pictures here, is where something is holding on. ... Imageshack is down - can't upload images... ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Re: Castigamattis impossible hands
    ... the way 4H is a splinter showing 8+ spades, ... West is holding S JT H KQT8 D KJ8 C T943 while ... Would you Blackwood with the singleton A or K of spades? ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • 17 year-old Raffles Junior College Star: KKK
    ... So fast KKK (Kon Kar Kiau) ... Today's Shit Times front page showing him holding a bottle of Newater? ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: Castigamattis impossible hands
    ... partner bidding this way: ... Partner holding S A9876542 H 4 D A C A82. ... It seems to me that the spade queen is pretty much a wasted honor. ... the way 4H is a splinter showing 8+ spades, ...
    (rec.games.bridge)