RE: Can't access digital camera to copy from in code

From: Glen M (Glen_at_newsgroup.nospam)
Date: 03/11/05

Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:25:08 -0800

Rhett,
When I look at the path on a FolderItem, this is what it is:
@";;{E211B736-43FD-11D1-9EFB-0000F8757FCD}\devid:{6BDD1FC6-810F-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}\0000:\0000\Root\000_0091"
I remove the ;; and apend .jpg and send the string to FileExists();
I get a false returned. The good thing is FileExists doesn't throw an
Exception - it just can't find the file.
Ideas?