Display vbCrLf in datagridview
- From: gwolinsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 1 Sep 2005 07:04:42 -0700
I am working with the new datagridview control. In my sql table, I
have a varchar(500) column wich holds address information for an entry
in what we call "label" format.
In other words, I concantonated the address lines together into on
string with vbCrLF inserted in between the address lines and
city/state/zip line. So, a typical address in this column should look
1 Main Street
Anytown, ST 12345
However, when I bind this to my datagridview control, the vbCrLf
characters in the string do not "translate" and the address displays on
one line with a box taking the place of each CR or LF character in the
I have set the rows to auto expand in the datagridview but that has not
How can I make this display like I want?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Prev by Date: Re: Controls and threads
- Next by Date: Image in Datagridview Column Header
- Previous by thread: Re: Detecting a design-time update by a CollectionEditor
- Next by thread: Image in Datagridview Column Header