Re: Unable to open excel file from Client
- From: "RobinS" <RobinS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:41:52 -0800
For some reason, your process can't see the file maybe. Perhaps it's
a security issue.
I'd put a line of code in before opening the workbook that checks for
FileExists. That would be illuminating. If it says it exists, then
the problem is with Excel. If it says it doesn't exist, then that's
"SK" <SK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
My Code (vb.net scripting)
objExcel = CreateObject("excel.application")
objBook = objExcel.Workbooks.open([filename])
i have the issues as stated below when the code reaches the
objExcel.Workbooks.open([filename]). The server is running under
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800A03EC): '
c:\tmp\t21_vc_20061201_M12_ATP.xls' could not be found. Check the
the file name, and verify that the file location is correct. If you
trying to open the file from your list of most recently used files on
file menu, make sure that the file has been renamed, moved, or
I had check the file do existed and i can use windows explorer to
path and open the file manually ( \\servername\path\filename.xls )
- Prev by Date: Showing the form of an ActiveX DLL in C#
- Next by Date: Re: Managed iphlpapi.dll-GetAdapters ??
- Previous by thread: Showing the form of an ActiveX DLL in C#
- Next by thread: Unable to cast COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' to class type 'mshtml.HTMLDocumentClass'