RE: Usercontrol as ActiveX - trouble with events

Hi Aled,

Based on my research, so far the VS.NET 2005 did not support write a
UserControl and register for Com Interop and use it as an ActiveX control
in VB6.
But from VC.NET 2005, we have new MFC-Winform Application, you may have a
Using WinForms controls in an MFC dialog

Using the Windows Forms 2.0 MenuStrip and ToolStrip controls to give your
MFC applications a new look and feel

Best regards,

Peter Huang

Microsoft Online Community Support