RE: Usercontrol as ActiveX - trouble with events

Hi Aled,

Based on my research, so far the VS.NET 2005 did not support write a
UserControl and register for Com Interop and use it as an ActiveX control
in VB6.
But from VC.NET 2005, we have new MFC-Winform Application, you may have a
try.
Using WinForms controls in an MFC dialog
http://www.codeproject.com/managedcpp/mfcdialogwinforms.asp

Using the Windows Forms 2.0 MenuStrip and ToolStrip controls to give your
MFC applications a new look and feel
http://www.codeproject.com/managedcpp/MfcWinFormsOff.asp

Best regards,

Peter Huang

Microsoft Online Community Support

  • Re: change variables
    ... You disagree that maintaining code introduces an element of risk? ... Fujitsu provides support classes for Database/ File access, Java, ... I only searched registered controls, ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • RE: Adapting ReorderList WebControl for rendering dynamic html
    ... you want to show different controls in each ... ReorderListItem item = container as ReorderListItem; ... public class MyData ... Microsoft Online Community Support ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols)
  • RE: Whats so special about "Update"
    ... are usually displayed in text boxes or other controls in which users can ... DataSource in the custom command event. ... Microsoft Online Support ...
  • Re: Microsoft Access has bad image import, and no image transparency.
    ... Transparency is not natively supported except for OLE Frame controls. ... PNG is a relative latecomer to the Image file format scene. ... formats are supported, TIF fully and limited support for TIFF. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Re: Analog Gamepads
    ... With the Logitech game pad, it's kind of a tie, I do better with having two controls so that I can slide and turn at the same time, but the fact that there's that gap in the middle still seems to cause trouble, and the fact that the controls are only the size of my thumb seems to make them less useful. ... VBE 3.0 has a bit in the mode information table (a table of data that you can request for each mode that the video card supports) that specifies if the video card supports double scanned modes, modes like 320x240 where the video card draws each scanline twice because each pixel is two scanlines tall. ... it was just tossed in because someone thought "some video cards may not support double scan modes" and no one thought about it enough to realize that the most logical way for a video card to indicate that it doesn't support double scan modes is to simply not return any double scan modes in it's list of supported modes. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)