Re: GDI+ (SetROP2_I???)
- From: "Bob Powell [MVP]" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 14:06:45 +0100
You cannot do this with GDI+. A "feature" that I remember arguing
voiceferously about many years ago with poor John Hornick ;-).
The only way to go is to interop the the GDI calls and draw using GDI calls
for all drawing operations that you want to be drawn with an XOR brush.
There is a cheat if you just want to draw lines because ControlPaint
provides a set of DrawReversibleXXX methods but they do the interop for you
under the covers anyway.
Bob Powell [MVP]
Visual C#, System.Drawing
Ramuseco Limited .NET consulting
Find great Windows Forms articles in Windows Forms Tips and Tricks
Answer those GDI+ questions with the GDI+ FAQ
All new articles provide code in C# and VB.NET.
Subscribe to the RSS feeds provided and never miss a new article.
"Gilberto Müller" <GilbertoMller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi again,
> How to configure the pen mode using GDI+ ?
> Example: R2_XORPEN
- Prev by Date: Re: Get the exact heigh of a String
- Next by Date: Re: drawing perspective
- Previous by thread: Image Processing
- Next by thread: Re: Beginner's question