netcf.core.ppc3.ARM.cab poblem

From: Ziv Jacob (ziv.jacob_at_roma.miz.it)
Date: 03/11/05

Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:44:56 +0100

After successfully installing the "netcf.core.ppc3.ARM.cab" file on my
Pocket PC device (QTEQ 2020, window pocket pc version 4.20.0 build
13252), i was trying to install my "Hello World" C# program that was
developed in Visual Studio .NET 2003 IDE. i Draged & Dropped the right
CAB file (HelloWorld_PPC.ARM.CAB) using ActiveSync 3.7 and tap on it.
the error that i got was:
"HelloWorld rquires the installation of netcf.core.pp3.arm.cab for it to
run properly. Install the cab file before running the application".
Well, of course that the error that was reported was wrong cause the
necessary netcf cab file is already installed, or the installation of
that file was not successfull even though there were no errors reported.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance, ziv

Relevant Pages

  • netcf.core.ppc3.ARM.cab poblem
    ... After successfully installing the "netcf.core.ppc3.ARM.cab" file on my ... window pocket pc version 4.20.0 build ... CAB file using ActiveSync 3.7 and tap on it. ... Install the cab file before running the application". ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: Questions about the CF and the Pocket PC 2003 Emulator
    ... What's REALLY frustrating me now is how to determine the correct CAB file to ... install for an ARM processor. ... thought about just running the Microsoft .NET Compact Framework End User.msi ... app for each new PPC but unfortunately it brings up an unintuitive dialog box ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: Device deployment
    ... If you want to know the registry entries made on the PC, ... ActiveSync has the means to copy files to a connected device and to run ... the creation of MSI files to install Smart ... I wan to write a program which has to install a cab file from desktop to ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • RE: SQL Server 2005 faulure when updating to SP1
    ... Sorry for taking so much time but they are really huge log files. ... The CAB file will be generated for your convenience in the ... %systemroot% is the folder where you install Windows.) ... SQL Server 2005 faulure when updating to SP1 ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
  • Re: WM 5.0 - installing two cab files - not requiring the user to click on the OK button
    ... The problem is that if the user does not click on the on-device OK ... button after the first CAB file successfully installs then the second ... I would like the second CAB file to install immediately after the first ... While the installation dialog from the first cab is displayed, the instance of wceload.exe that was instantiated to install that .cab file is still running. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)