ANN: Upcoming Windows Embedded Chats and Webcasts

From: Nick White [MSFT] (nwhite_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/22/04

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:06:28 -0700

JOIN THE WINDOWS CE DRIVER DEVELOPMENT TEAM FOR AN ONLINE CHAT!

JULY 27, 3:15-4:30 Pacific Time

Mark your calendar to join members of the Microsoft Windows CE driver
development team as they discuss what plans the Mobile and Embedded Devices
Group has surrounding Windows CE 5.0 driver availability, driver
discoverability, and driver quality.

Chat Title: Embedded Chat: Windows CE 5.0 Driver Development
http://msdn.microsoft.com/chats/

Other chat dates and topics

.NET Compact Framework and Smart Device Programming
August 12
October 14

Windows CE 5.0 Live Chat
August 31
September 30
October 28
November 30

Smart Device Programming with Visual Studio .NET 2003
September 9
November 11

Announcing Windows XP Embedded Service Pack 2
November 10

To see a complete list of upcoming Microsoft Windows Embedded chats, chat
archives, and Webcasts, or to request a reminder for a chat, visit:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/embedded/community/chats/default.aspx

Mobile and Embedded Webcasts
Prepare for Whidbey Today with the Smart Device Framework - Level 300
July 28th
http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032254427&Culture=en-US

Using Exchange ActiveSync Server - Level 300
August 4
http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=1032255964&Culture=en-US

Data Access Techniques for Mobile Devices - Level 300
August 11
http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=1032255990&Culture=en-US

I encourage you to frequently check out the Embedded Webcast series, as the
Windows Mobile and Embedded team's agenda continues to grow, with dates and
topics being added regularly.
http://www.microsoft.com/seminar/events/webcasts/upcoming.mspx

--
Nick White
Product Manager & Developer Community Lead

  • ANN: Upcoming Windows Embedded Chats and Webcasts
    ... JOIN THE WINDOWS CE DRIVER DEVELOPMENT TEAM FOR AN ONLINE CHAT! ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • CHAT: Windows Printer Driver Development
    ... Ask The Experts: Windows Printer Driver Development ... Join the Microsoft Windows Printing team to discuss Windows 2000, ... and Windows Server 2003 print driver development. ... To add this chat to you calendar: ...
  • Re: virtual usb joystick where do i start.?
    ... I'm actually working on something similar, except my project is starting out as a drop-in replacement for ppjoy that supports 64bit versions of Windows. ... You should look at the thread I started about a week ago with the title "I'm new to driver development. ...
  • Re: windows drivers theoretically
    ... I need to sort information which I have about driver development in Windows. ... Particullary, I'm interested in NDIS drivers, but my question is more generic. ...
  • ANN: Reminder: Driver Development chat occurring now!
    ... Title: Embedded Chat: Windows CE 5.0 Driver Development ... One of the most frequent pieces of feedback we get from Windows ... CE customers is that we need to have better driver support. ...