Re: any ideas why this does not work?
- From: Paul <Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:25:02 -0800
Thanks for the additional information. I tried
where Files is a folder in my project and this works fine for what is above.
When I try it with a path that does exist to a folder on a different
machine, note without a file like
I get the run time error
Failed to map the path "ExternalMachineName/Folder1/Folder2"
Any ideas, thanks ?
"Mark Rae [MVP]" wrote:
"Paul" <Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message.
The problem is that there is no file actually called
think about it...
Do you know if there is a way in the code to check if a path is just a
or if it is a file with out causing a runtime error?
- Prev by Date: Re: any ideas why this does not work?
- Next by Date: RE: Automatically add trusted publisher to client store
- Previous by thread: Re: any ideas why this does not work?
- Next by thread: Re: any ideas why this does not work?