Re: regex help/check needed

However, in my .net code, it only returns one group match and it's the
whole thing:

<title>Google

As I read more into this, I'm thinking that's actually the correct behavior.
The MatchCollection is every instance of a match of my FULL regex.

So, I guess the better question is: how do I get the regex groupings (ie,
the stuff between the () parenthesis) individually?

I want to find <title>something

and then just keep 'something'.

I could use string functions to just trim the 7 characters, which would work
in this case, but am curious as to whether one can access the individual
regex groups for each match in the matchcollection.

-Darrel

.