Ajax for Credit Card Processing
- From: "milop" <milop@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 22:17:53 -0400
I have a web app that accepts credit card payments.
I want to use AJAX to do an asynchronous post to the server and process the
payment. I am using the UpdateProgress control to show a progress indicator.
1) If the user clicks the button more twice will the payment be processed
twice? I performed a test where I just added text to a lable in the same
UpdatePanel as the button and the text did not "double up" when I clicked
the Submit button twice. So it "seems" as though the payment wouldn't be
process twice. And,
2) Is there a way to "Lock" the screen so that the user can't click the
Submit button more than once (in the event that my assumption in #1 is
Thanks in advance,
- Prev by Date: Re: GridView/FormView (master/details) questions
- Next by Date: Re: Best way to update SQL Server db that is in production?
- Previous by thread: Control inteference problem with AJAX
- Next by thread: Re: Ajax for Credit Card Processing