Ajax for Credit Card Processing

Hello.

I have a web app that accepts credit card payments.

I want to use AJAX to do an asynchronous post to the server and process the
payment. I am using the UpdateProgress control to show a progress indicator.

Two questions:

1) If the user clicks the button more twice will the payment be processed
twice? I performed a test where I just added text to a lable in the same
UpdatePanel as the button and the text did not "double up" when I clicked
the Submit button twice. So it "seems" as though the payment wouldn't be
process twice. And,

2) Is there a way to "Lock" the screen so that the user can't click the
Submit button more than once (in the event that my assumption in #1 is
wrong)?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

  • Re: Two PayPal payments for 1 BIN item
    ... I had a single BIN item listed on eBay. ... Ask your customer if he had difficulties making the first payment. ... Sometimes they pay twice. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Ajax for Credit Card Processing
    ... I want to use AJAX to do an asynchronous post to the server and process ... If the user clicks the button more twice will the payment be processed ... asynch return is complete. ...
  • Re: Query Join no unique link
    ... But then I linked the same record of table 2 twice ... Each expected payment, can ... (yes the join fields are the same, but I don't have a unique link between ...
  • Re: Ajax for Credit Card Processing
    ... I want to use AJAX to do an asynchronous post to the server and process the ... I am using the UpdateProgress control to show a progress indicator. ... If the user clicks the button more twice will the payment be processed ...
  • Re: Ajax for Credit Card Processing
    ... If the user clicks the button more twice will the payment be processed ... asynch request, a "code" that is sent with the request. ... AJAX allows you to use a modal dialog. ...