Re: This message has been blocked for your safety

but I am not getting this problem when sending to yahoo address?!! it only shows when sending to hotmail? any parameters I should set in order to make the email trusted?

"Patrice" <http://www.chez.com/scribe/> wrote in message news:ey3I1qfyHHA.1176@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AFAIK this message is not produced by the DOTNET framework but by a third party product that blocks the message you try to send for some reason.. In this message you have a "Learn more" link that you could click to see why this third party software choosed to block this transmission.

So for now it looks like to me this is not at all related to a programming issue but to a third party software (firewall, antivirus ?)

Or is this that your mail provider replaced the screenshot by a message of its own ;-) - Generally just reproducing the text should be enough. The message I see is the "This message has been blocked for your safety"" whih is not a DOTNET message...

--
Patrice

"Jassim Rahma" <jrahma@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news: uOjWFueyHHA.5380@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
can you please expian what do you mean?

Have you tried to click on "Learn more" ???!!!

It looks like you are using a software (not sure if this is a server side
firewall software or if you try to read the message in a client) that
consider this as a potential threat. IMO your best is to look for support
at this third party product site as it looks like this issue is not
related to .NET...

--
Patrice

"Jassim Rahma" <jrahma@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
F12C8C18-20DE-4A06-A415-2FC181265544@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am getting this message when sending using System.Net.Mail... I have
attached the print screen and here is the complete code:

NetworkCredential network_credential = new
NetworkCredential("info@xxxxxxxxxx", "xxxxxx");
MailMessage mail_message = new MailMessage();
// SmtpClient smtp_client = new SmtpClient("localhost");
SmtpClient smtp_client = new
SmtpClient("smtp.zatoor.com");
smtp_client.UseDefaultCredentials = false;
smtp_client.Port = 25;
smtp_client.Credentials = network_credential;

string html_message = null;

html_message = "<html>";
html_message += "<head>";
html_message += "<meta http-equiv=Content-Type
content='text/html; charset=windows-1252'>";
html_message += "</head>";
html_message += "<body>";
html_message += "Thank you for registering with zatoor.com
and welcome to the world of free classifieds. We hope you will enjoy
using
our website.";
html_message += "<br>";
html_message += "<br><br>";
html_message += "zatoor.com Team";
html_message += "</body>";
html_message += "</html>";

mail_message.From = new MailAddress("info@xxxxxxxxxx",
"zatoor.com");
mail_message.To.Add(txtEmailAddress.Text);
mail_message.CC.Add("jrahma@xxxxxxxxx");
// mail_message.Priority = MailPriority.High;
mail_message.IsBodyHtml = true;
mail_message.Subject = "welcome to zatoor.com";
mail_message.Body = html_message;

mail_message.DeliveryNotificationOptions =
DeliveryNotificationOptions.OnFailure;

smtp_client.Send(mail_message);

  • Re: This message has been blocked for your safety
    ... the DOTNET framework level. ... party product that blocks the message you try to send for some reason.. ... why this third party software choosed to block this transmission. ...
  • Re: This message has been blocked for your safety
    ... AFAIK this message is not produced by the DOTNET framework but by a third ... party product that blocks the message you try to send for some reason.. ... this third party software choosed to block this transmission. ... firewall software or if you try to read the message in a client) that ...
  • Re: OT: Tim Adams spews the same lies.
    ... third party software, and the FACT that the web site you linked to was on ... Apple's web site and didn't mention, or reference in any way, shape or form ... Who said anything about the page supporting third party software, Tim? ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Reply to trolling: Tim Adams runs and spews lies
    ... but it does not support any specific third party software. ... Tim Adams noted that Apple pages that talk about *specific* third party ... I know Apple doesn't support, nor have they ever offered support for third ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Harddisk disabled for XP installation after Vista
    ... I was not at home with Vista even after using the same for sometime, ... Vista, the installation goes hassle-free. ... Furthermore, I can't even imagine how you'd think it's even remotely relevant, as you admit that you formatted the drive using a "third party software," thereby taking Vista completely out of the equation. ...