Page.IsValid Not Working

Hello,
I am using a regular expression validator for a textbox where
numerics should only be entered.
The error message appears when non numerics are entered, as it
should. After clicking the submit
button, I check the page.isvalid property, which is true, but should
be false, as the control is not valid.
Any ideas? Possible issues: It is any AJAX page? It is a
WebPart?
Thanks for any help...........Dean

  • Re: Page.IsValid Not Working
    ... I am using a regular expression validator for a textbox where ... The error message appears when non numerics are entered, ...
  • Re: Page.IsValid Not Working
    ... I am using a regular expression validator for a textbox where ... The error message appears when non numerics are entered, ...
  • Re: Page.IsValid Not Working
    ... I am using a regular expression validator for a textbox where ... The error message appears when non numerics are entered, ... checking the IsValid property. ...
  • Re: Best Way to Create Custom Filtering on a Report
    ... but I'm getting a error message which is really ... bugging me. ... Text fields have quotes, numerics don't. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Formatting
    ... i use the folloing code to check wether an operator has inserted only ... numerics into a text box ... SHow error message ...