RE: Error: Subreport could not be shown

Thanks for the reply, sorry I have been away fromthis project for a while and
some of this has slipped my mind. When you refer to:

e.DataSources.Add(New ReportDataSource ("DataSet1_rpt_table",
"ObjectDataSource1"))

what is meant by the ObjectDataSource1? I understand the DataSet1_rpt_table
is the dataset of the subreport. Is the ObjectDataSource1 the view which the
dataset refers to?

"Steven Cheng[MSFT]" wrote:

Thanks for your reply Herb,

For VB.NET page, you can directly type the
"reportViewer.LocalReport.SubReportProcessing" event regardless of the
intellisense support. Here is the converted VB.NET version of my test
page's codebehind:

=========================
Imports Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms

Partial Class vb_vbreportpage
Inherits System.Web.UI.Page

System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load
AddHandler ReportViewer1.LocalReport.SubreportProcessing, AddressOf
SetSubDataSource
ReportViewer1.LocalReport.Refresh()

End Sub

Public Sub SetSubDataSource(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
SubreportProcessingEventArgs)

e.DataSources.Add(New ReportDataSource("DataSet1_rpt_table",
"ObjectDataSource1"))

End Sub

End Class

Hope this helps.