Re: Please Help me Optimize my Code

TF,

1) You should use dataset, not datarow to get the initial dataview:
Dim myView As Data.DataView = myDataSet2.Tables(0).DefaultView

2) To avoid duplicate IDs you do not have to use any of the methods you
described - you could just change your loops as follows:

For compFactor1 = 1 To maxRatio
For compFactor2 = compFactor1 To maxRatio

and this way you will cut the number of iterations, as well as resolve the
problem of possible duplicates.

"TF" wrote:

On May 30, 3:59 pm, Sergey Poberezovskiy