Re: Repeater Control - 3 Columns - Unlimited Rows

Use datalist instead of repeater. Set property RepeatColumns to 3.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant

"Peggy" <Peggy@xxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello

I wanna list my stocks in a web page according to search result, this
listing must be in a (3 columns and unlimited size) table, what I wanna
list
in a cell is stock name, stock price and stock picture

I tried repeater control but it list data only row by row I think, I
couldnt
make first 3 datarow in first row, and second three row in second row,

Data comes from a table, and paging is a must, Something like this >>>

----
Stocks
----
Stock 1 Stock 2 Stock 3
10,56 USD 20 USD 30,11 USD
Picture Picture Picture

Stock 4 Stock 5 Stock 6
10,56 USD 20 USD 30,11 USD
Picture Picture Picture

Stock 7 Stock 8 Stock 9
10,56 USD 20 USD 30,11 USD
Picture Picture Picture
----
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - Paging - Next....
----

How can I do this ? Repeater o anoher way ?

Thank you

.