Re: Repeater Control - 3 Columns - Unlimited Rows

Use datalist instead of repeater. Set property RepeatColumns to 3.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant

"Peggy" <Peggy@xxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello

I wanna list my stocks in a web page according to search result, this
listing must be in a (3 columns and unlimited size) table, what I wanna
list
in a cell is stock name, stock price and stock picture

I tried repeater control but it list data only row by row I think, I
couldnt
make first 3 datarow in first row, and second three row in second row,

Data comes from a table, and paging is a must, Something like this >>>

----
Stocks
----
Stock 1 Stock 2 Stock 3
10,56 USD 20 USD 30,11 USD
Picture Picture Picture

Stock 4 Stock 5 Stock 6
10,56 USD 20 USD 30,11 USD
Picture Picture Picture

Stock 7 Stock 8 Stock 9
10,56 USD 20 USD 30,11 USD
Picture Picture Picture
----
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - Paging - Next....
----

How can I do this ? Repeater o anoher way ?

Thank you

  • Re: Reload of .asp page
    ... redirect in their search results rather than a direct link. ... > Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage) ... There are a couple of ways of making a Request for data ... But not using a Repeater. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Reload of .asp page
    ... Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage) ... FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc. ... > "Kevin Spencer" wrote in message ... But not using a Repeater. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: format repeater row
    ... Software Developer ... Microsoft MVP ... if my lable in the repeater equals, 'Used' the background for that row or ... the css class for the html control representing the row. ...
  • Re: Reload of .asp page
    ... >> Hi Chris, ... But not using a Repeater. ... >> Microsoft MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)