Reset Form error (FormView - ASP.Net 2.0)

Hello,

I am using the following javascript (document.myform.reset();) to reset my
form values in a FormView. My reset button works, but I have the following
statement at the bottom of Internet Explorer bar: "Done, but with errors on
page". Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

sck10

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript">
<!--
function frmPrint(thForm)
{
window.print();
} //End function

document.myform.reset();

//-->
</script>

  • Re: Syntax for resetting radio button to initial value?
    ... So a form reset just resets to the initial user value whilst this code is just what I needed and it resets the form to a global default value for the user to start again. ... I am fairly home in php and sql but quite limited in javascript, I usually google pieces of code and adapt them to suit my needs. ... Biggest problem with this Crome, Safari, Firefox, Opera and MSIE treat javascript code differently and whilst php, sql etc behave the same everywhere I find javascript to be a pain, its like allowing foreign drivers to drive on the same side of the road as they do back home and building a road system to allow this. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: javascript > variable reset help!
    ... someone more family with javascript can help me out with. ... the variables do not reset, so any future searches return the same ... > doesn't reset for new input unless you clear your browser settings. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Cross domain iframe access
    ... I have no intention to satisfy your curiosity, nor do I put any value on any ... What can be observed, however, is that all UAs but IE reset the value of the ... control when the type is changed to "file", ... Prototype.js was written by people who don't know javascript for people ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Syntax for resetting radio button to initial value?
    ... There is nothing brilliant about it. ... when you could have simply used the radiobutton group ... It is generally a bad idea to allow a user reset a form. ... Prototype.js was written by people who don't know javascript for people ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Accessing text form fields name=field[label]
    ... For the Reset action I have a JavaScript function to Reset all the form fields. ... func, ...) using a loop that goes through the associative array, "func." ... but I cannot figure out the correct syntax to loop through the array with: ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)