Re: Authentication login screen appears on both frames of the framset
- From: "S. Justin Gengo" <justin@[no_spam_please]aboutfortunate.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 10:16:21 -0600
If you're using forms authentication when a user is not authorized to see a
page they are automatically redirected to the login page.
Since both of your frames are checking if the user is authorized they each
To fix this in the code for the page that you don't want redirected to the
login page you should remove it from the forms authentication process and
then check if the user is logged in "manually" in the code-behind. If they
are logged in display the data. If the are not then display an appropriate
message or nothng at all...
S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer / Programmer
"Out of chaos comes order."
"dana lees" <danal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I am developing a C# asp.net application.
> I am using the authentication and authorization mechanism, which its
> is set to 60 minutes.
> My application consists of 2 frames - a header frame and a main frame.
> When i enter the application, i see the login screen on the whole screen,
> but when the authentication expires, the login screen appears on both
> How can i make it appear on 1 central screen?
> Thank you
- Prev by Date: Trying to delete from datatable
- Next by Date: Re: Using Global Variables in HTML of Web Form
- Previous by thread: Authentication login screen appears on both frames of the framset
- Next by thread: Re: Authentication login screen appears on both frames of the framset