Re: Remove DLL from GAC in Framework 2.0

Interesting, and I apologize if I misspoke. It is also possible to work with
the GAC as if it were a folder, BTW. You can add assemblies by dragging and
dropping. You can also select an assembly, right-click it, and select
"uninstall."
--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
Sometimes you eat the elephant.
Sometimes the elephant eats you.

"Scott Allen" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> GACUTIL isn't part of the framework, it's only installed with the SDK.
> This causes these wierd sort of scenarios that Diego is in.
>
> --
> Scott
> http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/
>

> On Fri, 27 May 2005 07:02:27 -0400, "Kevin Spencer"
> <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>You don't need the SDK. It comes with the Framework. It's a command-line
>>tool in the Framework directory under \Windows\Microsoft .Net\Framework.

  • Re: Completely lost please help
    ... What version of the framework are you working with? ... Did you just copy the assemblies down, ... Good luck with working with the SDK, it seems that ACT is still learning how ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: Remove DLL from GAC in Framework 2.0
    ... You don't need the SDK. ... It comes with the Framework. ... Microsoft MVP ... Sometimes the elephant eats you. ...
  • Re: Adding Assembly to Global Assembly Cache
    ... While GACUTIL was part of the framework for 1.x, ... gacutil is part of the framework, it is not part of the SDK. ... v2.0 and will produce v2.0 assemblies. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: IE Hosts Windows Control
    ... statement in the "What's new in the .NET Framework 1.1" ... Internet-based Web page or Windows Forms assemblies ... could get my control to execute on a framework v1 sp1 ... >> assemblyName, String ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: Goodbye and Best Wishes
    ... an N+1 capable framework, you can't even display a nice dialog box to ... > "When you choose to take advantage of features available in a newer ... with some assemblies coming from version n and some ... of an assembly compiled with an N+1 compiler to use an N framework, ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)