System.Web.Mail.SmtpMail.Send() causes COMException (0x80029c4a): Error loading type library/DLL.]

Hi All,

After installing SP1 for Windows 2003, I'm running into the 'Error loading type library/DLL' exception when using CDO through System.Web.Mail:

        //try {

// security assertion
SecurityPermission interopPermission = new SecurityPermission(SecurityPermissionFlag.UnmanagedCode);

          MailMessage mail = new MailMessage();

if (ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["smtpServer"] != null) {
SmtpMail.SmtpServer = ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["smtpServer"];
//SmtpMail.SmtpServer.Insert(0, ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["smtpServer"]);
mail.From = ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["from"];
mail.To = ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["to"];
mail.Subject = "ASP.NET CDO Test";
mail.BodyFormat = MailFormat.Text;

          mail.Body = message.ToString();
        } catch (Exception e) {
          Exception innerException = e;

do {
if (innerException is FileNotFoundException) {
FileNotFoundException fileException = (FileNotFoundException)innerException;

            } else {

            innerException = innerException.InnerException;
          } while (innerException != null);

The code runs fine on Windows XP and another Windows 2003 Server which has had SP1 installed about a month ago.

What I've already tried:
- Mailing from VBScript using CDO directly: works, so CDO must installed correctly
- Running the same code from a console app: works, so System.Web.Mail must be installed correctly
- The sugestions from do NOT work

Any help would be greatly welcomed, as I've been baning my head on this for more than a day now.

Thx in adv.