Re: HELP! CreateProcessWithLogonW issue

From: Matthew Wieder (Development_at_SatoriGroupInc.com)
Date: 09/07/04

Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 08:47:17 -0400

Is this addressing my question about the differences between
CreateProcessWithLogonW and Yu's proscribed solution?

charlie@nunya.com wrote:
> You should be able to do this on the same machine by first impersonating the
> user you want to authenticate as, then invking the process using WMI.
>
> Hey Yu - where were you with all the good advice when I was beating my head
> against the wall last month?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: HELP! CreateProcessWithLogonW issue
    ... Is this addressing my question about the differences between ... CreateProcessWithLogonW and Yu's proscribed solution? ... > against the wall last month? ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: HELP! CreateProcessWithLogonW issue
    ... Is this addressing my question about the differences between ... CreateProcessWithLogonW and Yu's proscribed solution? ... > against the wall last month? ...
  • Re: HELP! CreateProcessWithLogonW issue
    ... Is this addressing my question about the differences between ... CreateProcessWithLogonW and Yu's proscribed solution? ... > against the wall last month? ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)