- From: "Sjaakie" <sjaakie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 3 Oct 2005 00:31:36 -0700
I'm trying to develop a multilingual website, more or less as described
Works great, however, I'm not sure how to handle localized ListItems. I
cannot create a custom listitemcontrol, since cannot inherit from
sealed class 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListItem'.
Anyone can put me in the right direction?
- Prev by Date: Re: adding a site wide footer to all appx pages
- Next by Date: RE: Problem writing a control with DataSource support...
- Previous by thread: Re: Checkbox does not respect checked value if disabled client side
- Next by thread: Adding rows to a Tablecontrol does not save in viewstate