Re: Rebind data source in GridView
- From: "Bruno Alexandre" <bruno.pub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 12:11:38 +0200
You need to update the datasource and then bind it again, and it will show
you the correct values...
sub btnOne_Click( ...
if this isn't working that because you are not updating the DataSource at
(a Portuguese in Denmark)
"Andrei Varanovich" <Andrei_Varanovich@xxxxxxxx> escreveu na mensagem
I have a button on a form alongside a GridView with ObjectDataSource, and
the effect of the button need to be the modifying the underlying database
(it changes some cells' values in the objects being displayed by the
How can I rebind the data in code? For now I see that simple call like
GridView1.DataBind() in button click event handler doesn't make any
effects on the page.
Thanks in advance!
- Prev by Date: Bind item
- Next by Date: Re: Bind item
- Previous by thread: Bind item
- Next by thread: problems with SELECT statement for updates