Re: ItemCreated question

I've been able to do most of what I want to do without having to use
ItemCreated. Since I am just massaging the data in the grid on each
postback, I have been able to do that outside of the data grid's event
handlers.

But now I want to update a column total value in the footer. On a postback,
I calculate the new total and set the column's FooterText property. But it
never gets displayed. I guess that it has to be set in the ItemCreated (or
ItemDataBound) but as I said, I'm not re-binding the grid to anything.

Is there a way to force an ItemCreated event to occur?

Bob

.