Delete a row from Excel via ADO.NET

Hi,

I have a ADO.NET - Connection to an Excel file. UPDATE and INSERT works
fine. Now I want to DELETE lines, but it doesn't works (I get an error
message "Deleting data in a linked table is not supported by this ISAM.").
Microsoft says, that there is no way to to this
(http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B257819&x=7&y=11).
Knows anybody a way?

best regards
Jan

  • Delete a row from Excel via ADO.NET
    ... I have a ADO.NET - Connection to an Excel file. ... Microsoft says, that there is no way to to this. ... best regards ...
  • Re: Close and Dispose argument
    ... > fact that even Microsoft is not clear on the issue. ... > connections from the pool is still a debate. ... > method removes the conneciton from the connection pool". ... > Your issue was forwarded to us here at Microsoft Courseware Support. ...
  • Re: VPN disconnection
    ... The connection still hangs/disconnects, ... subject with subject: VPN disconnection. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... if you installed SP2 on the SBS server without ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Close and Dispose argument
    ... here is an email conversation between me and Microsoft ... connections from the pool is still a debate. ... Programming with Microsoft ADO.NET" module 2, p 18: "Calling the Dispose ... method removes the conneciton from the connection pool". ...
  • RE: client computer loses connection to server everynight
    ... Since you upgrade the hardware on the client computer, ... As you mentioned "the machine loses the connection to the server". ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)