Re: DataSet.HasChanges question - get a collection of columns changed?
- From: "Marina Levit [MVP]" <someone@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 13:16:21 -0400
AFAIK, no, you cannot. You would have to go through, one by one, compare the
original and current values to see that.
"Andre Ranieri" <AndreRanieri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I'm wondering if it's possible in .NET 1.1 to enumerate a list of
columns that are changed when a datarow has been flagged as changed.
update the row back to the database, I also need the ability to write
information regarding which specific fields the user has changed.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
- Prev by Date: Re: Help connecting to Access DB from web service
- Next by Date: Number Formats
- Previous by thread: DataTable performance
- Next by thread: Number Formats