Re: DataSet.HasChanges question - get a collection of columns changed?

AFAIK, no, you cannot. You would have to go through, one by one, compare the
original and current values to see that.

"Andre Ranieri" <AndreRanieri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello,

I'm wondering if it's possible in .NET 1.1 to enumerate a list of
individual
columns that are changed when a datarow has been flagged as changed.
After I
update the row back to the database, I also need the ability to write
logging
information regarding which specific fields the user has changed.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Andre Ranieri

  • Re: Arcade games on 2 consoles?
    ... "Shak" wrote in message ... AFAIK it should work. ... How about trying to download them to the MC from the /work machine/ after logging in as you? ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Design Patterns and Functional programming
    ... On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:02:23 GMT, JXStern wrote: ... In EU a new one is under construction, AFAIK. ... One should compare the requirements. ...
    (comp.object)
  • Re: Arcade games on 2 consoles?
    ... "Shak" wrote in message ... AFAIK it should work. ... How about trying to download them to the MC from the /work machine/ after logging in as you? ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Why isnt there a comparator for "equals()"?
    ... > thing.equals(, {object to compare}) ... AFAIK. ... > to the constructor. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • automate logging into, and html-scraping a page
    ... I'm a php newbie and have a quick question about how I would go ... about logging into a site, ... be to compare that report to the previous day's, and notify me if they ...
    (comp.lang.php)