Enumerate all share permissions to all shares and share subdirectories on a computer

I am looking to enumerate all share permissions to all shares and share
subdirectories on a computer. Does anybody have a clue on how to do
this? I have listed all shares and I can get permissions for a share
but I have not been able to loop through the subdirectories on a share.
I also would like to find if the sub directory inherits permissions
from the parent directory.

Thanks,
Leo

  • enumerate all share permissions to all shares and share subdirectories on a computer
    ... I am looking to enumerate all share permissions to all shares and share ... but I have not been able to loop through the subdirectories on a share. ... I also would like to find if the sub directory inherits permissions ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.wmi)
  • Re: removing user from domain users group doesnt help
    ... What I would do is to give that global group deny access this computer from ... only access shares on that server. ... give that group deny permissions for other shares on that server. ...
  • Re: removing user from domain users group doesnt help
    ... user permissions to any shares and instead give permissions to the global groups you want to have access or give the global group deny permissions to the shares you don't want them to access or deny access this computer from the network user right for computers you don't want them to access shares on which can easily be managed via Group Policy. ... I have few shared folders on my w2k3 file server and most of them allow read access for the domain users group. ...
  • Re: removing user from domain users group doesnt help
    ... user permissions to any shares and instead give permissions to the global ... the shares you don't want them to access or deny access this computer from ... to the shares and do not include users/domain ... I have few shared folders on my w2k3 file server and most of them allow ...
  • Re: cant get access to disk share when connecting from a remote s
    ... > When I am connecting to the shares created by the script I always connect ... > with the admin username and password of the system that the shares are on; ... NTFS permissions on the files and folders themselves. ...