Open 'Manage Accounts' control panel applet

Hi,
I would like to open the control panel applet that shows the
currently existing users on a Windows Vista computer, showing
UAC prompt if necessary.
However, the following code only shows the page for the
current user:

ShellExecute(Handle, "open", "c:\\windows\\system32\\control.exe", "/name Microsoft.UserAccounts", NULL, SW_SHOW);

I also tried

ShellExecute(Handle, "open", "c:\\windows\\system32\\control.exe", "userpasswords2", NULL, SW_SHOW);

but this shows a dialog totally different from the one I get manually by
control panel -> user accounts and family safety -> manage another account -> UAC prompt

thanks in advance,
Nick

  • Re: switching users- missing 1
    ... different pictures and names attached to them. ... The original one is totally gone from the control panel. ... make sure that your account is still showing up under the user accounts in ... under user accounts "change the way users log on or off" and deselect "use ...
  • Re: User Account
    ... I booted up in safe mode went to user accounts in control panel got the same screen as before, showing the one user account with limited privs,could not see option to change the account back to admin privs. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: xp control panel does not display in safe mode
    ... Control Panel in the Windows XP General newsgroup. ... There is no password protection on my laptop for the Administrator ... Once you have the command prompt window open you can use the net user ... This should launch the alternate User Accounts applet. ...
  • Problem opening User Accounts in Control Panel
    ... When I try to open the User Accounts dialog from Control Panel the dialog ... sort of scripting error in the hta code that is most properly being executed ... OS = Windows XP SP1 with all patches upto date from the Windows Update Site. ...