TAPI 3.0 C++ Examples

Hello,

I still want to retrieve the CallerID of an inbound-call.

With TAPI 2.0 it was quiet easy to programm the nessesary routines, but
none of my lines like to send the CallerID. Now I want to try it with
TAPI 3.0 and I am are looking for easy code-examples to understand the
concept of TAPI 3.0 (and of C++ com-objects).

The problem is, that I have only a old Visual Studio from Nov. 2002 and
I think, the actual downloadable Platform SDK and examples I can´t
use, because my VS is to old.

Somebody can give me a link or some easy C++ code? Perhaps somebody
knows a link to a good C++ com-object tutorial too.

Thanks
Olaf

.