TAPI 3.0 C++ Examples

Hello,

I still want to retrieve the CallerID of an inbound-call.

With TAPI 2.0 it was quiet easy to programm the nessesary routines, but
none of my lines like to send the CallerID. Now I want to try it with
TAPI 3.0 and I am are looking for easy code-examples to understand the
concept of TAPI 3.0 (and of C++ com-objects).

The problem is, that I have only a old Visual Studio from Nov. 2002 and
I think, the actual downloadable Platform SDK and examples I can´t
use, because my VS is to old.

Somebody can give me a link or some easy C++ code? Perhaps somebody
knows a link to a good C++ com-object tutorial too.

Thanks
Olaf

  • Re: Poor mans CTI?
    ... Assuming the Panasonic PBX supplies a TAPI service provider then you ... and when the call shows in the TAPI Browser, ... The callerID info is sent during the RING pattern, ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi)
  • Re: callerID, TAPIEx activeX, Siemens Pabx (TAPI 120)
    ... Maybe in this case Hipath takes the primary call, plays some message using internal IVR and then makes consultation. ... In such case the callerID would be the number of the board. ... as far as HiPath TAPI 120 TSP is affected I'm quite familiar with it because I wrote much of its code... ... Transfer scenario may differ. ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi)
  • Re: Tapi will not Function
    ... I have tried a Zoom 56K V.92 V.90 Modem That I think I ... The box reads Fax, Video Conferencing, Caller ID, On Board ... are you sure the CallerID feature is enabled by your Telco? ... See my TAPI and TSPI FAQ: ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi)
  • Re: Modifying Calling Party Number and Name Information
    ... While it is possible a given TAPI Service Provider might provide ... > - The reason we want to change the CallerID and Caller Name ... > - We want to forward the changed info to the called party (an ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi)
  • Re: receiveing 2 LINECALLINFOSTATE_CALLERID messages for each call
    ... >> Your modem gets two pieces of information (NAME and NMBR) from CO and the ... Each time the TSP gets new callerID info it fires a LINE_CALLINFO ... Therefore the 2nd lineGetCallInfo() shows the same information. ... Microsoft MVP for TAPI / Windows SDK ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi)