Wave In/Wave Out

Hi
A voice-modem has a wave device attached to it which can be manipulated
using TAPI. Is it possible that I capture bytes from wave/in (modem)
and
play it on my sound card and similarly capture sound from mic (sound
card)
and play in on wave/out (modem) so that the caller can hear it??

Please help me with some sample codes in Visual basic.
Any comments would be of freat help

Cheers
Vas

  • Wave In/Wave Out
    ... Is it possible that I capture bytes from wave/in (modem) ... play it on my sound card and similarly capture sound from mic (sound ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi)
  • Re: TAPI real time buffering and playing on sound device
    ... my setup is just to recieve a call using Modem ... and then play the voice recieved on to the sound card's speakers ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi)
  • Re: Guitar effect on "Like A Stone"
    ... Audioslave's "Like A Stone" ... relatively simple...but you need *that thing* to capture the ... sound of it properly. ... to play with. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • [opensuse] Twinkle sip softphone
    ... permitted to dial if there is no sound driver), ... Opening ALSA device: default ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Re: Help abt playing file over MODEM
    ... but mine is how to play a sound file over a modem. ... I am working on a low cost Interactive Voice Response project ...
    (Debian-User)