Re: Looking for Answering Machine Beep Wave File

You can user lineGenerateDigits api to generate Beep tone using "#"
character. Not required to play wave file.

  • Re: Read only last line-
    ... long prev = 0, here; ... here is really the end of file and prev is the offset to the ... Thank you for reading. ... Reading the file character at a time simplifies things so I don't need to know how long a line is. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Read only last line-
    ... this works fine if the integer is only a single character. ... on text streams. ... long prev = 0, here; ... At EOF, here is really the end of file and prev is the offset to the previous line. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Is it possible to use an Object as value for a (im using struts)
    ... I could get the pair of values and concatenate the with some character, ... and them split them in the Action that follows the jsp to have them as ... Any suggestion? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: David Letterman Proves Culture War Is Real (says B.OR)
    ... Did you read the header to the page ("The Phil Silvers Show")? ... Silver's character on the show) and other aka's used for the show were ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Come in Sid!
    ... the address I publish on my website seems to be the only one I ... or it might be because of the mild obfuscation I've used. ... actual @ character.) ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)