Re: Question about linemonitor digitd & tones Tapi 2.2

On top of everything just said, voioce modems usually are not capable of monitoring silence of specified length. They just detect "silence". Typically it is a few seconds, but it is not guaranteed to be of any specific length, so the API parameter is simply ignored