RE: NET USE command And Network Provider interface.
- From: Mark <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 10:30:23 -0700
Well after doing some indepth analysis it turns out that non-lanmanager
network providers cannot display status. From what I can figure out it
looks like net use makes a special call for this information for lanmanager
I'd love to know the answer to this also....
When we command "net use" on command prompt, the result has four
Status Local Remote Network
OK Z: \\10.x.x.x\Public Microsoft Windows Network
X: \\10.y.y.y\Public My Network Redirector
The Microsoft Windows Network(SMB)'s Status has OK value, but we
don't. It's just empty.
Nevertheress, our redirector works well.
We implemented NPEnumResource function in our Network Provider dll.
But I don't know how can I set the value(OK).
How can I do that?
- Prev by Date: RE: STATUS display in "net use" command
- Next by Date: Disconnected Network Drive
- Previous by thread: RE: NET USE command And Network Provider interface.
- Next by thread: RE: NET USE command And Network Provider interface.