RE: NET USE command And Network Provider interface.
- From: Mark <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 09:35:13 -0700
We have been waiting for an answer to this question since April 22nd. Can
you tell us the answer?
When we command "net use" on command prompt, the result has four.
Status Local Remote Network
OK Z: \\10.x.x.x\Public Microsoft Windows Network
X: \\10.y.y.y\Public My Network Redirector
The Microsoft Windows Network(SMB)'s Status has OK value, but we
don't. It's just empty.
Nevertheress, our redirector works well.
We implemented NPEnumResource function in our Network Provider dll.
But I don't know how can I set the value(OK).
How can I do that?
- Prev by Date: Re: wireless question
- Next by Date: STATUS display in "net use" command
- Previous by thread: RE: NET USE command And Network Provider interface.
- Next by thread: 32-bit SNMP extension agent on 64-bit Windows