C++ RADIUS client sample code

I have a C++ program running on a Win2K Server that currently uses ADSI to
authenticate users against an LDAP Membership Directory.

I need to begin authenticating these users against a RADIUS server also.
Can anyone tell me if ADSI can be used for authenticating against a RADIUS
server, or suggest another interface to facilitate RADIUS authentication from
a pre-.Net C++ client application?

  • C++ RADIUS client code
    ... authenticate users of my application against an LDAP Membership ... I need to begin authenticating these users against a RADIUS server also. ... Can anyone tell me if ADSI can be used for authenticating against a RADIUS ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.radius)
  • C++ RADIUS client
    ... authenticate users of my application against an LDAP Membership Directory. ... I need to begin authenticating these users against a RADIUS server also. ... Can anyone tell me if ADSI can be used for authenticating against a RADIUS ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • C++ RADIUS client
    ... authenticate users of my application against an LDAP Membership Directory. ... I need to begin authenticating these users against a RADIUS server also. ... Can anyone tell me if ADSI can be used for authenticating against a RADIUS ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • C++ RADIUS client
    ... authenticate users of my application against an LDAP Membership Directory. ... I need to begin authenticating these users against a RADIUS server also. ... Can anyone tell me if ADSI can be used for authenticating against a RADIUS ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: POP3 DNS problem?
    ... Make sure you are authenticating using the logon email address that is under ... The Exchange server had been spitting out ... >> the LogOn account of the Exchange POP3 service, ... It would seem that the connection is getting through to the ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)