Re: NetBIOS domain name to DNS domain name

Thanks for the suggestion, but I forsee two problems with this
approach:
1. I'm not yet logged in and may not have sufficient rights (as this is
being done at the GINA).
2. I need to translate the domain name, and to use this function you
have to pass in the domain name of the rootDSE to connect to. But I
have no final domain name yet. :(

But thanks for the suggestion.
OP.

  • Re: Row Compression
    ... Otherwise, use Jim's suggestion ... > And want to remove rows with a blank in column 1 and collapse the whole ... > array to get: ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: just-dial saver
    ... They are having very bad reviews at the moment, not answering emails, no ... confirmation emails etc. ... The suggestion is that they're not bothered as they ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.telecom)
  • Re: Report writing in PHP - what tools for making formating nice?
    ... This way you can layout the whole thing the way you ... have been in word and the text document will import the exported file ... Just a suggestion. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Is it possible to use an Object as value for a (im using struts)
    ... I could get the pair of values and concatenate the with some character, ... and them split them in the Action that follows the jsp to have them as ... Any suggestion? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Affordable Postscript Printers
    ... Thanks to one suggestion, ... at the Brother printer. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)