Passing parameters to a ftp script

I have a script which ftps to a server and gets a file over which needs to
be passed as a parameter to it.
The script is called test.scr and has the following data where %1 should be
the file name passed to it:
open 192.168.1.20
user
guest
cd /ata
cd BIT
cd storage_device
get %1
quit

It is invoked in the foll way:
system("cmd /E:ON /C ftp -s:C:\\history_log\\storage\\test.scr filename");
where filename-> is a string variable.

When i run this, the parameter is never passed to the script and it always
looks for a f ile named "%1"

How can I get the script file to recognize the parameter?

All help is highly appreciated!
Thanks.

  • Re: Same Internal Server Error from last two days
    ... I am trying to run a Hello World Perl Script in Apache 2.2. ... But its constantly giving me Internal Server Error.The script ... # have to place corresponding `LoadModule' lines at this location so the ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: Same Internal Server Error from last two days
    ... I am trying to run a Hello World Perl Script in Apache 2.2. ... But its constantly giving me Internal Server Error.The script Runs perfectly fine from the command prompt. ... # This is the main Apache HTTP server configuration file. ... LoadModule actions_module modules/mod_actions.so ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Same Internal Server Error from last two days
    ... I am trying to run a Hello World Perl Script in Apache 2.2. ... But its constantly giving me Internal Server Error.The script ... # have to place corresponding `LoadModule' lines at this location so the ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: Regarding a selection for mobile code/scripting language
    ... Client Side scripting, so the server can send script commands to the client. ... I decided they should be scripted and mobile code. ...
    (Vuln-Dev)
  • Re: HTTPSConnection script fails, but only on some servers (long)
    ... (HTTP/CONNECT + switch to HTTPS) ... wget and my python script. ... >>The python script works with server A, ... the problem seems to depend on both the client ...
    (comp.lang.python)