Passing parameters to a ftp script
- From: "techgirl" <techgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 13:49:31 -0700
I have a script which ftps to a server and gets a file over which needs to
be passed as a parameter to it.
The script is called test.scr and has the following data where %1 should be
the file name passed to it:
It is invoked in the foll way:
system("cmd /E:ON /C ftp -s:C:\\history_log\\storage\\test.scr filename");
where filename-> is a string variable.
When i run this, the parameter is never passed to the script and it always
looks for a f ile named "%1"
How can I get the script file to recognize the parameter?
All help is highly appreciated!
- Prev by Date: Re: Detecting Closed COnnections
- Next by Date: Start/Stop Direct Cable Connection (IR) in Win2k in VC
- Previous by thread: FtpOpenFile hangs for an hour
- Next by thread: Start/Stop Direct Cable Connection (IR) in Win2k in VC