Re: VB.NET SNMP example
- From: "Eugene Gershnik" <gershnik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 11:05:19 -0700
> I would if I knew how. I do not know how to wrap the code or call
> it from VB.NET. That is my challenge. I could do this in VB 6,
> but cannot understand where or how to do this in VB.NET.
Well, this is a question about VB.NET rather than SNMP or networking. You'll
have a better chance to get it answered on some VB forum. FWIW you can add a
reference to a COM dll not a C API one. For C API you will need to do pretty
much the same stuff as in VB6 i.e. Declare ...
- Prev by Date: Re: VB.NET SNMP example
- Next by Date: Re: Disconnect a socket from another application
- Previous by thread: Re: VB.NET SNMP example
- Next by thread: Re: VB.NET SNMP example